Answer me this.

AlwaysASN

YTtalk Mad
I just wrote the lyrics for a Nintendo song. Any suggestions to what genre I should put it to? The specific lyrics aren't important, but they are comedic. I've been messing around but all I've come up with is pop sound. I don't know what kind of genre would be interesting.

Anyone idee's?

Sort of, it's like this: soundcloud . com / 123moonstone123 / beyond-her-garden-8-bit-techno
hrmm, I really like that actually. It would take me forever to write though. I play Piano by ear, writing out the sheet music takes me forever.... Although it would be a good personal project for me![DOUBLEPOST=1368903249,1368903190][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wrong forum. Moved it to the right place for you! :)
Why was this the wrong forum? This had nothing to do with YouTube. I mean I don't really care when the thread is, I'm just curious.

hrmm, I really like that actually. It would take me forever to write though. I play Piano by ear, writing out the sheet music takes me forever.... Although it would be a good personal project for me!
Well it would be awesome to hear it! If you think you could make it, go for it. :D

hrmm, I really like that actually. It would take me forever to write though. I play Piano by ear, writing out the sheet music takes me forever.... Although it would be a good personal project for me![DOUBLEPOST=1368903249,1368903190][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why was this the wrong forum? This had nothing to do with YouTube. I mean I don't really care when the thread is, I'm just curious.
Cuz you're basically asking for advice (suggestions/ideas) for your Nintendo song! :D

Back