Another video no one will watch or comment on

I'm no professional by any means, I just enjoy making these and talking about movies. What would be a better word than review?

-Eric

What I'm trying to say is when you review a movie it means that you can critique parts about said movie, I'm by no means saying that this was bad because I actually enjoy your style, I as a filmer and movie lover love to hear the critique of the movie.

What I'm trying to say is when you review a movie it means that you can critique parts about said movie, I'm by no means saying that this was bad because I actually enjoy your style, I as a filmer and movie lover love to hear the critique of the movie.
lol I hear ya man, my question was genuine. Honestly my reviews used to be longer, and I included numerous movies in one show but everyone kept telling me they were too long so this was the result of me trying to cut them down to a run time the average YouTubers will sit through. Thanks for the feedback, hopefully I can manage to offer more critique and insights into my upcoming episodes while still maintaining them to a short run time.

-Eric

Back