Another Problem I have

Why?:redface:[DOUBLEPOST=1367949370,1367949296][/DOUBLEPOST]And not as in squeaky year 7 boy:giggle::bounce: i mean as in normal coz apparently it goes so deep sometimes you can't understand what i say or apparently sounds like i am dying:banghead2:
You didnt know that girls love guys with a deep voice?
I don't know why but its like that. Trust me :)
I dont wanna get into details but you knoooooow.[DOUBLEPOST=1367949711][/DOUBLEPOST]
That makes no sense^^ :/ Would you mind naming one? Coz getting famous because of a deep manly voice...wat do intend to mean by that?
Chaoticmonki

That makes no sense^^ :/ Would you mind naming one? Coz getting famous because of a deep manly voice...wat do intend to mean by that?
Well, there's a guy named Haydunn who has many fans and I think several of them are girls. Look at one of his Q and A vids and you'll see some people asking why his voice is so "sexy". But I'm not saying that that's a MAIN factor. Of course humor and liveliness (however it's spelled) should be taken into account. It's just that I've observed that people like deeper voices more.

Hey guys another problem i have apart from a thread I put out a few minutes ago is being a male with a deep voice i can't go really high voice but sometimes i want to but it sounds like a cat being strangled :crying: is their anyway i can make my voice higher and sound natural without editing? Because incase i ever vlog and i want it higher before you ask because deep sounds boring all the time
Thanks
Craig

You don't want a higher voice.

Back