• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Another Milestone! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsBlox

Another milestone... I gained 10 subscribers in one night which is a record for me. I believe I got a shoutout from someone but I don't know who. Anyways I am really happy about it and I thank every one of my subscribers for supporting me and watching my content. It's great! :')

hey that's AWESOME! hey how many subscribers are you at (you should add this to the post to help people understand you more! )

10 is certainly nothing to sneeze at. That's pretty crazy in one night. Do you know who they are? You could ask where they heard about you...

10 is certainly nothing to sneeze at. That's pretty crazy in one night. Do you know who they are? You could ask where they heard about you...

I did find in the end. I made sure to thank him for the shoutout and in my next video I'm thanking everyone who has subscribed. It's really amazing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back