Other Anime Review collab

TheSoreIka

Hi, I am interested in doing a collab for an Anime Review! Your choice. If it is an anime I have never seen I will watch it so we can do a review. I only have one stipulation.. Please no one under 14. I had a bad experience recently lol.

This seems pretty interested and fun. Would it be done like GamesGrumps (Where it is done live not sure how it would work unless people are close) or like separate videos?

I'd be interested in this :3 I have watched stuff like soul eater, fullmetal alchemist, high school of the dead, etc, but I could also watch new stuff (preferably on netflix) for the sake of reviewing

You have my interest yo, I've watched a fair amount of anime over the years and I'm a massive lover of Shounen anime. I'd be totally down for this.

I do mostly game reviews and such, but I am a big fan of animes like Cowboy Bebop, DBZ, FMA, and a couple of others, but recently I stopped watching anime because where I don't really have time to watch them anymore. I am more of a review that gives a mean twist to games or movies if they suck lol.

I do mostly game reviews and such, but I am a big fan of animes like Cowboy Bebop, DBZ, FMA, and a couple of others, but recently I stopped watching anime because where I don't really have time to watch them anymore. I am more of a review that gives a mean twist to games or movies if they suck lol.

ok i will inbox you :)

Back