Other Animator and Actors WANTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Voice will be auditions too. If you already act infront of the camera (I see you already do) you might have a better chance.[DOUBLEPOST=1346947503,1346947430][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, are you still looking for an animator?
I love your animations, brilliant. It would love to see the MooVee idea animated in your work :D

Jemile Al-Darraji

Jemile aka The Baghdad Bad Boy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi, are you still looking for an animator?
Joof wow youve almost taken my breath away there homes ...awesome ...and also very funny ...love the channel also and the professional/feel/layout etc ......just a thought here would u be interested in doing a funny music video with me / or at least part of the video...with your little guys doing the rapping ..singing etc ......i think it could be quite EPIC if we keep the emphasis on fun fun fun

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Joof wow youve almost taken my breath away there homes ...awesome ...and also very funny ...love the channel also and the professional/feel/layout etc ......just a thought here would u be interested in doing a funny music video with me / or at least part of the video...with your little guys doing the rapping ..singing etc ......i think it could be quite EPIC if we keep the emphasis on fun fun fun
Hey bud. Thanks for the kind words. Might be a plan, however I have some other stuff I need to get done in the pipeline, but we can chat.

Rakhee

Reaction score
I run a small website development business and bought the latest version of Flash and Dreamweaver CS6. I wanted to know what all the new features of the suite were so I tried searching online. I found a link that covers all the new features in one simple place. The roadshow concept is really cool!

Will Raven

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love to get featured in this series!

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Im up for it ....plus im a rapper and singer and have a good well projected voice ....so articulation will be no problem ....ps will do 4 free no probs
I hae just been checking out your videos and I would just like to point out I love the Music.

Maybe if you want to make the music effects in the video you can easily have it. You will get massive credit for it and a link annotation to your channel saying you did the music.

You up for it?[DOUBLEPOST=1348244889,1348241693][/DOUBLEPOST]Animator has been picked

Actors will be noticed shortly

I might be in need of a music editor but that is being sorted out now.

And I might add some effects to it too.

Thanks for the help, means loads. Everyone who helps will be credited. The bigger the help the bigger the credit!

Reactions: Jemile Al-Darraji
Status
Not open for further replies.