Other [Animation/Cartoon Reviews] - Always down for a collab

Favorite Show Idea? (gathering some useful data)

• Obscure Animations

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • First Impressions

• Craptoons

• The Difference Between...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Pilot show thingy (needs a cool name lol)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TwitchyTopHat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer, Cartoonist
Hey, I'm not sure if there's a single person here that does animation (not just anime) reviews here, but if so, I'm looking for someone who'd like to collab with me with these reviews.

Brand-new channel too! ... Well, a reboot to be precise.
I want to try and keep my arguments well-written out and my observations un-biased. Animations is an art form, and by definition, that means it is subjective.

Planned shows/segments:

Obscure Animation: This is a show where I check out some obscurities in the world of animations and cartoons. Things that are not mainstream, are from another culture, isn't well-known, or is just plain forgotten by most.
Example can be found on mai channel.

First Impressions: This show is what it sounds like. This is where I give my first impressions on a cartoon/anime, animated movie trailer, and such things as that. I want it to be more than just some reaction video. I want them to be more of a discussion of the goods and the bads.
Example can be found on my channel. Its on Steven Universe.

Craptoons: This particular segment was inspired by TheMysteriousMrEnter's "Animated Atrocities" show. This will have to cartoons/shows/animation that is so bad, it needs to be explained why it's bad. In detail.
Shows that do things so wrong, it is either abysmal in it's existence, or just plain insulting (looking at you, Teen Titans Go). This one will allow rants :3

The Difference Between...: This show will be a micro-series. Like 1-3 minutes a vid. What I plan on doing, is explaining the difference between show/character/plot/terms/etc elements/tools/styles. For example: The difference between Cartoons and anime and The difference between an antagonist, a villain, and a 'bad-guy'.

(this one needs a cool name) Pilots: A somewhat short series where I talk about a cartoon show's pilot episode or early concepts were, and talk about the differences between them and the finished product: and discussing the creative process that went into these changes.

Yeah, I know its a bit much to make, but I'm confidant that I can do it.
All of the shows have been structured out. As in, I've created each show's guidelines/blueprints to make the styles and tones consistent.

(also, scripts and all the voice recording will be done before post-production. It makes things easier while editing.)

So, uh, let me know if you're interested in getting in on this stuff.

Reactions: Lightsen

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
hey, I just subbed, love your channel, I remember enjoying the animated atrocities vids a while back, and id love to see similar content :) I do animation myself, so I like to hear peoples opinions on them :)

Reactions: TwitchyTopHat

TwitchyTopHat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer, Cartoonist
hey, I just subbed, love your channel, I remember enjoying the animated atrocities vids a while back, and id love to see similar content :) I do animation myself, so I like to hear peoples opinions on them :)
Aye thx man!

Reactions: Lightsen

Reissecup

Reaction score
I'd like to do a collab, if you're ok with doing a collab with a 15 year old

Harpuia

That "creepy" guy that makes Youtube videos.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't do anime reviews but I am a reviewer. If you want to collab, I'm up to reviewing something entirely different for a crossover thing. I've reviewed songs in my blog in the past and had reviewed an anime for a podcast.

TwitchyTopHat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer, Cartoonist
I'd like to do a collab, if you're ok with doing a collab with a 15 year old
I looked at some of your stuff (MLP satanist thing, You're not autism, etc.) And I love your humor. And I couldn't give a [Right, no-swearing. sorry forum] about age. Plus, you're pretty good at editing and such for 15. Plus, I'm just 17 myself.

I don't do anime reviews but I am a reviewer. If you want to collab, I'm up to reviewing something entirely different for a crossover thing. I've reviewed songs in my blog in the past and had reviewed an anime for a podcast.
I've pretty much dropped Anime for my channel's content after my re-boot. I do however do cartoons (western stuff). And sure!

If any of you guys have a cartoon/piece of animation in mind that you'd like to praise, rip apart, or otherwise lemme know and we can make this work.

Harpuia

That "creepy" guy that makes Youtube videos.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I looked at some of your stuff (MLP satanist thing, You're not autism, etc.) And I love your humor. And I couldn't give a [Right, no-swearing. sorry forum] about age. Plus, you're pretty good at editing and such for 15. Plus, I'm just 17 myself.

I've pretty much dropped Anime for my channel's content after my re-boot. I do however do cartoons (western stuff). And sure!

If any of you guys have a cartoon/piece of animation in mind that you'd like to praise, rip apart, or otherwise lemme know and we can make this work.
If you have Skype, my Skype is in the signature below. :)

Reissecup

Reaction score
Ok, great! Do you have Skype? If so, my Skype is reissecup2

kuroda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
id like to collab