Services Animated Intro's - Updated

Joofville

Funny Animations
Hey Guys,

I have updated my animated intro's offering page and incorporated paid for intro's which get priority over free intro's. I think the price I ask for an intro based on the time it takes is appropriate. I am still offering free intro's but have adjusted the requirements to make it beneficial for my efforts. So if you want a cool animated intro and agree with spending some cash for effort have a look

Check out my offering here: http://joofville.co.za/w/animated-intros-cartoons/

Latest intro I completed was for the JohnKenShow:

Thanks in advance.

is 3-4 seconds ample enough for the letters "v g a m e g u y" to come from top while im pointing my fingers towards the viewer. in essence a cartoon me ... btw i like that bybi animated intro

is 3-4 seconds ample enough for the letters "v g a m e g u y" to come from top while im pointing my fingers towards the viewer. in essence a cartoon me ... btw i like that bybi animated intro
Dude anything is possible. More info available on my site :)

I'm sorry but i saw you have the "Free Custom Minecraft Avatar" at your signature there xD So are you making those?

I'm sorry but i saw you have the "Free Custom Minecraft Avatar" at your signature there xD So are you making those?
Yes sure. I am working on one at the moment for another YTTalk member, check out my website under "Services" joofville [dot] co.za

Back