Angelina Jolie Inspired OOTD Review & Requests

Hey everyone! I did my first celebrity inspired outfit of the day video today- Angelina Jolie! I'd appreciate if anyone would like to let me know how you think I did as far as capturing the essence and style of this specific celebrity. Does it show that this outfit was Angelina Jolie inspired? Also, I'm thinking I'll do more of these celebrity inspired styles, so any requests for celebrities you'd like to see me do, just let me know! Thanks! Here is the video:

I think it's similar in the sense that she usually wears a lot of monochromatic colors that she usually wears on a casual basis. I think it would be cool to do other celebrities as well :) Nice videos :up:

I think it's similar in the sense that she usually wears a lot of monochromatic colors that she usually wears on a casual basis. I think it would be cool to do other celebrities as well :) Nice videos :up:
thanks. yeah, she wears a lot of neutral colors, and i find that she wears the knee length skirt with flats combo a lot when shes being casual. any requests for celebs ud like to see?

Back