An Introvert's Guide to Being an Introvert

Just a little video about what it's like being introverted. Listen up you extroverts
Cool video! I actually learnt something from this! :) I don't really know what I would be classified as, I really enjoy being social with my friends and what not, but also really appreciate my time alone! Good job on the video though! :)

Cool video! I actually learnt something from this! :) I don't really know what I would be classified as, I really enjoy being social with my friends and what not, but also really appreciate my time alone! Good job on the video though! :)
You'd most likely be an ambivert! Not saying I don't like spending time with friends or family, because there are times when I get lonely and want someone to hang out with. But then I go out in public and remember why I don't xD

You'd most likely be an ambivert! Not saying I don't like spending time with friends or family, because there are times when I get lonely and want someone to hang out with. But then I go out in public and remember why I don't xD
ohhhh ok, that makes sense! Yeh I often get like that too! But mainly when I meet new people xD I just want to crawl back into my bed, I met all my girlfriends friends at a party recently and i wanted to cry! hahaha

You got me with the title, I appreciate the video! I'm an extroverted introvert, as I like to call myself. I'm someone who enjoys being with people, but I need my alone time. Keep up with the great videos!!!

(And for the record, as an introvert, its hard to make video at times, but it seems like you have a grip on it!)

You got me with the title, I appreciate the video! I'm an extroverted introvert, as I like to call myself. I'm someone who enjoys being with people, but I need my alone time. Keep up with the great videos!!!

(And for the record, as an introvert, its hard to make video at times, but it seems like you have a grip on it!)
Haha I definitely know what you mean by needing people time. I do get lonely...but then I remember why I like to be by myself.
Oh and thank you! I've been doing this YouTube thing on and off for a looong time so I'm pretty used to being in front of the camera xD

Back