An Easy Way For Getting Views and Subs!!!

Ron Mann

YTtalk Mad
For those of you who really want subs, and views there a site called omegle. Omegle is a site where you random chat with people with your interest. For example there is a little box that tell you to put the things you're interested in, and if you put something like youtube or gaming, any one else who has that same interest will be connected with you randomly. The thing you have to do is just really be friendly and don't out of know where say you want them to sub or whatever. As long as they're comfortable with you and you're friendly, usually they will sub. Maybe ask them do they have a YouTube because most of the time they do and you could sub to them. Now you have a new friend and a sub...i just wrote this for anyone who wanted to get some extra subs/views. Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
For those of you who really want subs and views there a site called omegle where you random chat with people with your interest for example there is a little box that tell you to put the things youre interested in an if you put something like youtube or gaming any one else who has that same interest will be connected with you randomly but the thing you have to do is just really be frewindly and dont sayout of know where you want them to sub or whatever as long as theyre comfortable with you and youre freindly usually they will sub and maybe ask them do they have a youtube because most of the time they do and you could sub to them and then now you have a new freind and a sub...i just wrote this for anyone who wanted to get some extra subs/views thanks for reading :)
Bro... Below your L button on the keyboard there are two things you should know about; one is called a period, and the other is a comma...... You should try them out sometime...

It seems like a time consuming way to gain minimal subs/views.
However that being said if someone had the time this could be very effective.
Thanks. :)

Yeah dude that's spam....
If thats spam, then all my videos are nothing but spam!

I can vouch that it does work if you are a character or comedian, Ive gotten a lot of great fans from Omegle in just 1 to 2 minutes of interaction. I just dont see how it would be effective if you do anything except some kind of comedy, unless you have like a 15 minute convo with someone that might check out your channel.

That sounds like sub 4 sub on another level. I got a lot of my subs by messaging people "Can you check out my videos?" and they would watch and sub, but I ended up with a mountain of dead weight, so it wasn't worth it at all.

That sounds like sub 4 sub on another level. I got a lot of my subs by messaging people "Can you check out my videos?" and they would watch and sub, but I ended up with a mountain of dead weight, so it wasn't worth it at all.
So what do u do to get active followers?

Back