An attitude of youtube to using pirate softwares

Yeah I'd happily buy software like that if it weren't so expensive. I've bought plugins for Premiere, but simply don't have the money for the software itself. I'd pay for something like Premiere Elements in a flash if I found it suited all my needs, but even the latest version had some annoying bugs which made me stop using it. Other ones like PowerDirector I was ready to pay for but when trying it out, it also had some annoying issues that affected the quality of my work. So I'm still waiting for that good all-rounder editor that I can happily spend money on.

I won't pretend to have never used pirated software, but nowadays there's no real reason to do so. There's so much open source software that you can use, and Adobe's Creative Cloud makes even expensive software affordable for most people.

I won't pretend to have never used pirated software, but nowadays there's no real reason to do so. There's so much open source software that you can use, and Adobe's Creative Cloud makes even expensive software affordable for most people.
thats what im talkin about

Gotta admit I didn't know that existed. But even then that would cost me over €700 a year and then I wouldn't even own anything. Yes it is cheaper, but it's still one hell of a pricetag. Suppose it's better then thousands of Euros though. Something to look into when I start making some money with video making.

I think somebody is using a pirated video editor...really dude it's only 40-60 bucks for a decent video editor. I'm using AVS and its great for the price and really easy to use.

I don't buy the product(s) due to not having the money, but if I ever have the money I would buy the Software(s), but some are overly expensive, one of the versions of Cinema 4D is like $6,000

Back