Amazing tip to grow your gaming channel fast!

TheCrayonsMelt

I've Got It
I know a billion people on here have gaming channels, as well do I. I have been posting videos only a few months and I have already done great! Have just over 1500 views and 185 subscribers! Usually someone who has 185 subs has 5000ish views. Here's how I have been able to get a higher percentage subscriber base. Number 1. I post good content, not only do I post a specific video. I will only post a video similar to it again, if I enjoy it and it helps my channel. Also (the better tip) GIVEAWAYS!! My monthly giveaway videos currently have the most amount of comments, likes, views, and even subscribes. Your giveaways don't have to be for a lot. I have done NFL jerseys and $20 gift cards. Nothing too crazy there. I suggest you do them! Along with the giveaways make sure you post the video or a link to your video on forums, such as YTtalk and make sure your tags are things people will search for! good luck!!!
Also please feel free to check out my channel, videos, and this months giveaway!!

It's generally better to get a higher video-subscriber ratio. And honestly I feel giveaways give you fake inactive subs and in the long run will be inefficient. Just my opinion.

I've never agreed with giveaways. Sure it may bring in some subs short term but chances are those ones are only there for the possibility of free stuff.
I'd rather like to think any subs I have like me for my content.
It's why I don't do the whole sub4sub thing.

I've never agreed with giveaways. Sure it may bring in some subs short term but chances are those ones are only there for the possibility of free stuff.
I'd rather like to think any subs I have like me for my content.
It's why I don't do the whole sub4sub thing.
Same idea, non-active subscribers are useless. I feel views on my videos are better than a subscriber who subscribed just because they wanted a sub4sub or something, but will never watch my videos. They are of no value to me, especially with Youtube being a social thing to me, it's hard to interact with subscribers if none of your subscribers watch your videos.

Although I can see you are trying to help the community and of course it is your personal opinion, I believe that giveaways only lead to inactive subs, If you look at a couple of my early fifa giveaways I gained 2-3000 views on one video in days but in the long run even with 223 subs we are only recieving maybe 40-60 average views a day, thats because I would say half of all our subs are inactive as they only subscribed for the giveaway. My opinion only of course, I hope it works for you but am not sure it will.

Thanks for your guys feedback. While I totally agree with this, I have noticed all my video views have gone up. Before I would get maybe 10 views and one like. Now I get atleast 30 and 4 or 5 likes. So people are watching the other videos as well. The majority of my videos are gaming though. So they understand that when they subscribe.

Well its good youve gained some active viewers too! Personally I couldnt afford it, but I dont think Id do it either way. Good luck!

Give away's are bad and lame. Seriously the subscribers you get aren't really interesting in you or the video but only come for the prize! And the subs you gained will mostly likely( at later moment) unsub because they didn't win.

You want get loyal subs and not inactive subs.

Well I hope it goes well for you but I feel that your increased views and subs is going to be shortlived. Let us know how you get on!

The problem is and as I have said before, giveaways are not always the best option. I help run a forum where we used to do weekly and daily steam giveaways. Traffic was through the roof during that period. But when the giveaways were suspended for a while, that traffic drastically dropped. In short, people were just sticking around and posting for the Giveaways.

Back