Amazing Paulsonothon - Axe Throwing Giant

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
This is a weirdly fun free game:

@Bluebear @cco64 @Kate (Caitlin) @JideoTV I'm not sure who else to tag but I think this game is worth a try, if you want xD + not many people seem to have played it much. Possibly because they aren't as insane as me :S[DOUBLEPOST=1384930851,1384929418][/DOUBLEPOST]Also there is a direct download and a browser version of this game that is linked in the description if you don't want to get Desura since it's an extra client.

This is a weirdly fun free game:

@Bluebear @cco64 @Kate (Caitlin) @JideoTV I'm not sure who else to tag but I think this game is worth a try, if you want xD + not many people seem to have played it much. Possibly because they aren't as insane as me :S[DOUBLEPOST=1384930851,1384929418][/DOUBLEPOST]Also there is a direct download and a browser version of this game that is linked in the description if you don't want to get Desura since it's an extra client.
Awwww yeh :D seems awesome xD

You know what? never mind, you gave a link haha... look forward to me uploading a vid of me playing this :p[DOUBLEPOST=1384946841,1384946825][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks haha

You know what? never mind, you gave a link haha... look forward to me uploading a vid of me playing this :p[DOUBLEPOST=1384946841,1384946825][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks haha
will do lol the guy also provides blanket permissions on his website to make things easy for those of you who want to monetise.

Sick! I love when you don't have to battle the makers of a game to monetize, wish i was partnered with someone XD

Sick! I love when you don't have to battle the makers of a game to monetize, wish i was partnered with someone XD
I only worry when you have to battle makers just to post videos coughwarnerbrotherscough not going to shame any of them though.

Haha yeah, i was doing guild wars video's but couldn't monetize cause the creators didn't like it :s Was so angry, i stopped uploading them anyway cause my screen capture program couldn't handle the graphics haha I have to switch to fraps but really don't want to :s

Can't download it :/ Will just have to play on browser

Haha yeah, i was doing guild wars video's but couldn't monetize cause the creators didn't like it :s Was so angry, i stopped uploading them anyway cause my screen capture program couldn't handle the graphics haha I have to switch to fraps but really don't want to :s

Can't download it :/ Will just have to play on browser
If you have an Nvidia Graphics card that's 600+ you can use Nvidia ShadowPlay but you might have to run it through handbrake before editing it in premiere if you use that. I personally think it's fair for devs to not want people to monetise since it's kind of making money off their success, but at least Anet let you upload the stuff lol

Back