Comedy Amateur cameraman wanted near London for YouTube Pranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamjs16

Hi I'm Adam and I live near London in Kent and I'm nearly 17. I want to start my own YouTube channel which will feature Pranks and talking to girls. I started to do a few things like this with my friend but my friend wasn't committed and didn't really want to film the pranks. So I have decided to start searching for someone who does want to make YouTube videos like me.

• I would like to find a cameraman/YouTube partner. I need someone to video my videos and pranks.

• I have the equipment needed as I have a lavalier mic and I'm just about to get a DSLR so you don't need to buy anything. Though if you have extra equipment it may be useful.

• I don't mind if you want to go 50/50 on the channel with me and we can both be in the videos and work on the channel. I also don't mind if you would prefer to just film. I am new to making YouTube videos so I don't need someone with lots of experience.

• I'm doing this for the fun and experience not because I want to make loads of money and live off YouTube.

• I can film and edit myself so I can help with the technical side to.

• It would be good if you were around my age but it doesn't matter if you aren't.

• I'm also at school so I can't afford to pay you. Although I will give you a share of any money I make from YouTube and of course credit for your help (as I said earlier I'm happy if you would like to be in the vidoes).
If you would be interested please contact me by replying to this thread or messaging me through this site. If you would like an idea of the channels I'd like to be like they are:

• Vitalzdtv

• Sam Pepper

• Micheal Vera
I hope to speak to you soon.

I live in London, where about are you based?
I don't live in London but I live just outside it (a little way into Kent). I can easily get the train into London from where I live. As I want to make videos of Pranks and talking to girls I was thinking of meeting up in central London (I'm guessing as you live in London it would be easy to get the train there though tell me if I'm wrong) as there are lots of people there to play the pranks on.
  • Are you interested in making those kinds of videos?
  • How old are you?
  • How can I contact you?
  • Do you want to just do the filming or doing you want to go 50/50 and be in the videos to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back