Am I the only one who loves editing??

A craptop lmaoooo Hope everything works out well in the future and you find a new one! I'm tryna save up for a macbook cuz thats where its at lol
Heads up, don't expect your memory to last long. Trust me ( I use a Macbook )

Heads up, don't expect your memory to last long. Trust me ( I use a Macbook )
Thanks for the heads up, I'll just get an external hard drive lol ughhh I hate how expensive apple is, for $2,000 they should have more memory:crying::crying::crying:

Thanks for the heads up, I'll just get an external hard drive lol ughhh I hate how expensive apple is, for $2,000 they should have more memory:crying::crying::crying:
Mine has 125GB, but 80% is the software they gave me when I started lmao. Waste of money to me tbh.

Nah editing's great. Its where the story comes together and you find out whether what worked on paper is going to actually work on screen. Its where the hard work pays off for me, really. A tiring day of shooting feels alll worth it once im in the edit and see it all coming together.

depends, if its a skit, i would enjoy it, but if i got something else i gotta be doing or if its just a random vid, meh...

Editing is so fun! haha your video is super cute!
I agree! haha & thank you! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1481317257,1481317201][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nah editing's great. Its where the story comes together and you find out whether what worked on paper is going to actually work on screen. Its where the hard work pays off for me, really. A tiring day of shooting feels alll worth it once im in the edit and see it all coming together.
Couldn't have said it any better facts! :)

I love the editing part as well. Even though im still a total beginner but I learn from each video I make. Time just flies when editing....its crazy.

Back