"Am I gonna get to my goals and Aims?"

MZ-101

I've Got It
Most of you are probably asking your self this question and to be honest nobody have an answer but, god. I can't tell you the future but, What I will try is to make you a little more confident that you'll get to where ever you want to be on YouTube.

Now, it is a little tough to get there. I know. I've been on YouTube for 2 years and haven't been that lucky. Simply put. Grade yourself.

Quality. This the most important thing in YouTube. Anybody can post a video on YouTube. Quality is what gonna set you apart from everyone else. It's gonna put you on a higher more trust worthy of Subscribing level.

The way to grade yourself is by comparing your videos to your favorite YouTuber in terms of quality NOT personality (That's a different topic). Check his/her edits. Look how they edit at the exact moment to keep you interested. Look at how you rarely you find yourself bored on his/her videos. Do the same. Try to edit smart and make your videos professional and cool. That way the person watching is interested in what you do.

Audio quality is key. I see a lot of people not caring about their audio. Using crappy microphones and not cleaning their recordings after in post. You need to buy a decent microphone and then clean your audio after. This way it doesn't have any noise and sounds professional. Now, I can show all of you this but, this would take time. So, I'll make another thread (maybe) and let you know about it. Audio quality is really important. Anyone can record a clip of what they're playing and use it in a video but, if the audio doesn't sound right. The whole video sounds unappealing.

Picture quality is what brings people to your video. I'm not talking in terms of video picture but, Thumbnails, Profile Pic and Channel art. Work hard on your pictures because, they will make your channel look apart and awesome! If you just posted a pic of your name or title with a crappy background. Just know almost everyone does that. Otherwise how would I know. Your thumbnails needs to reflect what are you posting. You're Profile Pic needs to reflect who you are and Your channel needs to reflect what your channel is about. All in the most awesome way.

Now, with all these in mind. Your channel ain't s**t if you're just copying some famous YouTuber in his editing ways. You need to have personality. Something to set apart from the rest. You need to compare your videos to your favorite Youtubers videos in terms of quality and make that a requirement for you to reach and go beyond. But personality...?! that's all you man... or woman.

I'll give you a few starter pointers. If your talking in a low voice and all shy. Like "nerds" shown in movies? Drop YouTube. I'm not saying be energetic but, be alive be who you are and better (Father's quote). Stand out. Show people why you're here and what's up with you. Try to be funny/interesting/strong/mysterious or anything. Just don't be quiet and shy.

Be clear. Clarity in your voice and words is important. If you're mumbling your words or speaking too fast. Slow it down. Talk sense. Don't be like "Hey, what's upguysI'mbackwithanothervideoforyoutodayandit'smeplayingwhateverforthesecondtimeaoisgioginpgsengperngpijen..." Take your damn time!

That's pretty much it. All the other stuff is b******t. Now, I might come as hypocrite since I only have 70 Subs and I've been posting videos for 2 years but, that's because, I had a bad start and now I'm doing a lot better and I don't want anyone to have the same consequences I had. Check my channel out. Especially if you like Battlefield. I'm my own self. I try to use tricks I learned from some YouTubers I liked but, you can tell. I'm not like any other. I post games that more famous and trusted people post but, I do it my own way. I like doing this. It does get frustrating but, I'm trying to enjoy it like I used too. I mean give me a break! I've been posting for 2 f*****g years...!

Use what I learned. If you became known. Don't be a Dipshit... An ******* fine...! I'm one too but, not a Dipshit, ok?!

Last edited:
I agree with everything you said. UGH MY MICS ARE GARBAGE!!!! I use the ones from my work and they are AM FM transmitters and the clips take so long to clean up! I had a ton of issues in my last video... actually had to cut it short cause some clips were flat out unusable...

But yes, I would say how you edit is one of the biggest things that make a quality video... Timing is huge.

Most of you are probably asking your self this question and to be honest nobody have an answer but, god. I can't tell you the future but, What I will try is to make you a little more confident that you'll get to where ever you want to be on YouTube.

Now, it is a little tough to get there. I know. I've been on YouTube for 2 years and haven't been that lucky. Simply put. Grade yourself.

Quality. This the most important thing in YouTube. Anybody can post a video on YouTube. Quality is what gonna set you apart from everyone else. It's gonna put you on a higher more trust worthy of Subscribing level.

The way to grade yourself is by comparing your videos to your favorite YouTuber in terms of quality NOT personality (That's a different topic). Check his/her edits. Look how they edit at the exact moment to keep you interested. Look at how you rarely you find yourself bored on his/her videos. Do the same. Try to edit smart and make your videos professional and cool. That way the person watching is interested in what you do.

Audio quality is key. I see a lot of people not caring about their audio. Using crappy microphones and not cleaning their recordings after in post. You need to buy a decent microphone and then clean your audio after. This way it doesn't have any noise and sounds professional. Now, I can show all of you this but, this would take time. So, I'll make another thread (maybe) and let you know about it. Audio quality is really important. Anyone can record a clip of what they're playing and use it in a video but, if the audio doesn't sound right. The whole video sounds unappealing.

Picture quality is what brings people to your video. I'm not talking in terms of video picture but, Thumbnails, Profile Pic and Channel art. Work hard on your pictures because, they will make your channel look apart and awesome! If you just posted a pic of your name or title with a crappy background. Just know almost everyone does that. Otherwise how would I know. Your thumbnails needs to reflect what are you posting. You're Profile Pic needs to reflect who you are and Your channel needs to reflect what your channel is about. All in the most awesome way.

Now, with all these in mind. Your channel ain't **** if you're just copying some famous YouTuber in his editing ways. You need to have personality. Something to set apart from the rest. You need to compare your videos to your favorite Youtubers videos in terms of quality and make that a requirement for you to reach and go beyond. But personality...?! that's all you man... or woman.

I'll give you a few starter pointers. If your talking in a low voice and all shy. Like "nerds" shown in movies? Drop YouTube. I'm not saying be energetic but, be alive be who you are and better (Father's quote). Stand out. Show people why you're here and what's up with you. Try to be funny/interesting/strong/mysterious or anything. Just don't be quiet and shy.

Be clear. Clarity in your voice and words is important. If you're mumbling your words or speaking too fast. Slow it down. Talk sense. Don't be like "Hey, what's upguysI'mbackwithanothervideoforyoutodayandit'smeplayingwhateverforthesecondtimeaoisgioginpgsengperngpijen..." Take your damn time!

That's pretty much it. All the other stuff is b******t. Now, I might come as hypocrite since I only have 70 Subs and I've been posting videos for 2 years but, that's because, I had a bad start and now I'm doing a lot better and I don't want anyone to have the same consequences I had. Check my channel out. Especially if you like Battlefield. I'm my own self. I try to use tricks I learned from some YouTubers I liked but, you can tell. I'm not like any other. I post games that more famous and trusted people post but, I do it my own way. I like doing this. It does get frustrating but, I'm trying to enjoy it like I used too. I mean give me a break! I've been posting for 2 ******* years...!

Use what I learned. If you became known. Don't be a Dipshit... An ******* fine...! I'm one too but, not a Dipshit, ok?!

Yes, you absolutely have a point :). But some things are not necessary true. I've seen people without any kind of energy and i've seen lightning speed talking people doing well on Youtube.

It's all about distinction on Youtube. That's the key. Someone finding you interesting because you have something they want to see.

Unfortunately it isn't guaranteed you become successful when following your tips. Because when following these steps there's still uniformity...

But having quality sound is a must in my opinion.....

Yes, you absolutely have a point :). But some things are not necessary true. I've seen people without any kind of energy and i've seen lightning speed talking people doing well on Youtube.

It's all about distinction on Youtube. That's the key. Someone finding you interesting because you have something they want to see.

Unfortunately it isn't guaranteed you become successful when following your tips. Because when following these steps there's still uniformity...

But having quality sound is a must in my opinion.....
Yeah, I just wanted to tell people some tips and pointers to be more confident and have a better chance of getting some where in YouTube. So, they can start a channel or get they're current channel up and going more comfortably and confidently instead being confused to what to do.[DOUBLEPOST=1427282543,1427282249][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree with everything you said. UGH MY MICS ARE GARBAGE!!!! I use the ones from my work and they are AM FM transmitters and the clips take so long to clean up! I had a ton of issues in my last video... actually had to cut it short cause some clips were flat out unusable...

But yes, I would say how you edit is one of the biggest things that make a quality video... Timing is huge.
You're videos are cool though. They sound good. Check my channel out. I'm making a walkthrough series of Battlefield: Hardline. Trust me it'll be like watching some TV show. Like Hawai Five-0[DOUBLEPOST=1427282563][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great post, thanks for the tips!
You're welcome, man.

Haha like your logo bumper, MZ[DOUBLEPOST=1427292828,1427292731][/DOUBLEPOST]And thanks man! Means a lot coming from someone who has been YouTubing so long!

Thank you. Maybe we should collaborate. If that's possible since I'm a gamer...
You know what, I have actually thought about an episode where binky and bunson do a gaming video.... possibly a couple (which is very possible there could be multiple because I have quite a few gamer channel subscribers)

I think we could make it funny, but I think it's a little ways down the road... have some episodes in mind for the next month or so.... usually ideas for episodes just come to me when I'm watching other channels (and I have been tuning into gaming channels lately just to see the hype and different ways you guys present) I'm sure something will come to me soon enough, hahal....

I'll keep you in the loop!

Back