Am I Going In The Right Direction? (Gaming Channel)

gabrielkipp

Hello everyone! I started my gaming channel about a month or so ago now. I have experimented with different styles, let's plays etc.

However, I really enjoy talking and speculating about whats happening in the gaming world as well as the occasional LP. If you would be kind enough to take a look at my videos and give me constructive feedback that would be very much appreciated!

Thanks again!

idk if that's good but if i good recall you posted in wrong place :/ it should be in reviews section at the bottom of the forum ,same happened to me yesterday :D

Hello everyone! I started my gaming channel about a month or so ago now. I have experimented with different styles, let's plays etc.

However, I really enjoy talking and speculating about whats happening in the gaming world as well as the occasional LP. If you would be kind enough to take a look at my videos and give me constructive feedback that would be very much appreciated!

Thanks again!
I find that I enjoy watching YouTubers more when they aren't just always playing games, when they do something that would otherwise be a menial task and just talk for a bit. It can be about their channel, goings on in the world or anything. It's something I'm trying to incorporate into my channel but I never make any notes before I try recording those sessions xD

Sure, you can do gaming vlogs where you record a gaming session and then record your topic (not at the same time) then put them together! It'll be much easier than trying to focus on gameplay and thinking about what you're saying simultaneously.

Sure, you can do gaming vlogs where you record a gaming session and then record your topic (not at the same time) then put them together! It'll be much easier than trying to focus on gameplay and thinking about what you're saying simultaneously.

Ahaha I actually know someone who tried to do both at the same time... Didn't turn out well!

I think you are going in the right direction if you go in the direction you want to. I think I might start actually doing gaming vlogs, as well as commentaries. It will change it up a little from my usual game commentaries and reviews.

Back