Am I Doing Something Wrong? Very Slow growth..

Gaming channels have an uphill battle on the onset. Since the content is well saturated. However, it arguably has the biggest audience on YT. You'll have to keep bringing your own unique style or trick to your videos that separates them. Ask yourself "Why would someone watch me play X over another YouTuber?" and answer that question in each video with something unique.

I think 50 sub on 3 month it's not bad. In the first time its really hard to get view and subscriber. But continue your job, hope you success very soon.

Yeah you are doing well buddy. There isn't anything your doing wrong. I would sub if I liked lets plays. Your channel is very clean and your voice is lovely.

When you consider just how vast and large the number of YouTube channels there are out there, getting any attention at all is pretty amazing. Your growth sounds about average, and it'll pick up if you keep at it, keep promoting, and keep improving. Don't give up hope!

I think 50 sub on 3 month it's not bad. In the first time its really hard to get view and subscriber. But continue your job, hope you success very soon.
Yeah you are doing well buddy. There isn't anything your doing wrong. I would sub if I liked lets plays. Your channel is very clean and your voice is lovely.
When you consider just how vast and large the number of YouTube channels there are out there, getting any attention at all is pretty amazing. Your growth sounds about average, and it'll pick up if you keep at it, keep promoting, and keep improving. Don't give up hope!

Again, thanks for the kind words :) I certainly wont give up just yet haha a lot of you have said my growth is average which is a huge relief, and this was the kinda feedback I was looking for, just to gauge my performance so far! I can just forget about it now and just make content..

In my opinion what your doing is the best in my opinion. Slower the growth the better the growth because your growing a steady solid subscriber base compared to a quick build channel where yeah they 50-80 subs in a few weeks but only average like 10-15 views per video.

In my opinion what your doing is the best in my opinion. Slower the growth the better the growth because your growing a steady solid subscriber base compared to a quick build channel where yeah they 50-80 subs in a few weeks but only average like 10-15 views per video.

Thats a really good point :) Didn't think of it that way! Cheers.

Back