Am i doing something wrong or am i just unlucky?

I built slowly pretty much only doing LPs. Just takes time but I would say after you've made 50 or so videos and you haven't really hit it big try something new. But yes the smaller channels need to be helped out in some way!

That is somewhat one of my goals when it comes to youtube. That one day when the channel has grown big, i'll be able to help out smaller channels with shoutouts, collabs and so on. But yeah, we'll just have to see where things goes. Only problem i've got to solve now is coverage and getting noticed lol.

That is somewhat one of my goals when it comes to youtube. That one day when the channel has grown big, i'll be able to help out smaller channels with shoutouts, collabs and so on. But yeah, we'll just have to see where things goes. Only problem i've got to solve now is coverage and getting noticed lol.
Like I said you've got some really good stuff, you have a crazy good Sub to View ratio. Keep doing what your doing and you'll get where you want to be!

This is the same problem that I am having. I have been searching over the internet for tips and hints on ways to get people to notice my channel. One of my very few subscribers suggested this site and here I am. I am hoping that it is just a waiting game and that us small time channels need to be patient.:)

Good luck to you man

This is the same problem that I am having. I have been searching over the internet for tips and hints on ways to get people to notice my channel. One of my very few subscribers suggested this site and here I am. I am hoping that it is just a waiting game and that us small time channels need to be patient.:)

Good luck to you man

Gave both you and everyone on yer featured-box a sub. Lovely channels! Can't stress it enough how important it is for us smaller channels to stick together and hold eachothers backs :angel:

we must stick together gents and rag you should play some dark souls man i would def watch you play that and angi gonna check out your channel bro

and also guys feel free to add me on steam and we can play some games together just look up lord titius

we must stick together gents and rag you should play some dark souls man i would def watch you play that and angi gonna check out your channel bro

unlucky me i don't have any HDPVR then, got the collectors.ED for 360

Back