Am I close to partnership?

itsmesaltax

Hey,

I've been working on my YT Channel for a while now, around 3-4 months and it's progressing really well. A lot more than I thought I would. I love posting videos and I feel that it's time to get into some "Partnership" with a network, Maybe Yeousch. I'd prefer to be with Yeousch than any other network.

Here is my stats according to socialblade:

Current # of subscribers: 529 :: Gaining 6.3 per day on average
Current # of views: 41968 :: Gaining 674.3 per day on average

There is my subscribers & views. I'm growing relatively quick, I have no copyright strikes and my account is in good standing.

Do you think im close?

Of course you deserve partnership I only have 14 subbies but I hope to get partnership at some point.
:lurking2:

You are probably one of the few people who ask about partnership that seem to be currently eligible. I would give it a shot!

Yeah you are able to on socialblade it gives you the offer to apply for partnership. Socialblade is a really good partner. Plus i checked out your channel it was very good[DOUBLEPOST=1343872078][/DOUBLEPOST]you seem like you put alot of work into editing it seems like it has payed off to

Sadly, many networks have the arbitrary standard of 1,000 views per month before you can join them, which is very difficult to reach. Some will still be interested in you though, especially if you maintain a consistent audience. I'd consider applying!

Back