Alternative to asking for subs?

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
I've been thinking of new ways to ask people to subscribe and here are some of them.

If you'd like to show support for this channel, you can do so by subscribing.
To stay up to date with (Insert channel name) you can subscribe to the channel.
If you'd like to keep up with (Insert channel name) you can subscribe!
Don't want to miss the next episode/video then Subscribe now!

So anyone have others?

Subscribe and become a "insert special official fan word here - forever!"
Be awesome and subscribe for more
Nothings more awesome than becoming a subscriber of mine, so you want to be awesome? you know what to do
Subscribe and I will love you forever
Nothing makes me want to put out these videos more than seeing my subscriber base grow
Point up in the air and kneel and then scream "Please subcribe!!!!!!!"

Yeah some of them sound very desperate lol but someone might find them useful. I like the first one the most, a lot of people play on variations of it.

I approve of this thread.

Here is one:

Subscribe and become part of (Insert acronym of channel name) Nation!

For me it would be TBI Nation.

May not work for many channel names.

I always use silly stuff, like what's in my signature. Also, I generally try to be sincere, and thank people for their subs if I can.

Sub my channel and you'll get laid more often. (sex not a guarantee)
-I find the key is to add some ridiculous claim and then waiver he fact that the claim is not guaranteed at all.
or
Subscribe today while it is still free.
-Lead them to believe it may not be in the future

Disclaimer:
"The above statements have not been validated by any accredited agency and can not be considered successful":biggrin:

Sub my channel and you'll get laid more often. (sex not a guarantee)
-I find the key is to add some ridiculous claim and then waiver he fact that the claim is not guaranteed at all.
or
Subscribe today while it is still free.
-Lead them to believe it may not be in the future

Disclaimer:
"The above statements have not been validated by any accredited agency and can not be considered successful":biggrin:

I love those, Lynx more or less do that with their deodorants and body washes with a picture of a guy spraying their product on and an equals sign and then women so surely it will work with videos :D I love the last one haha

Back