• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Almost 1300 Subscribers and 55,000 views! Giving away a $20.00 Steam Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! So my Youtube channel that I've been posting videos on for over a year now is about to hit 1300 subscribers and I'm so extremely excited as well as proud! I had been away for about 2 months from Youtube but I've officially returned! I'm giving away a $20.00 steam game to one of my subscribers! All you have to do is comment on this video below!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nOmN4zPpiEY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for taking a look at my post! :)

Hey! So my Youtube channel that I've been posting videos on for over a year now is about to hit 1300 subscribers and I'm so extremely excited as well as proud! I had been away for about 2 months from Youtube but I've officially returned! I'm giving away a $20.00 steam game to one of my subscribers! All you have to do is comment on this video below!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nOmN4zPpiEY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for taking a look at my post! :)

oh wow that is awesome man! Congrats! Keep up the good work! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back