All is well in youtube land. Today, JustKevYTP is a YOUTUBE PARTNER!!!

Really? You're a partner? Not a b******t new "partner", but you get thumbnails and everything? Good job! Keep up the great work man ;)
Nah man, they sent me an email saying they've reviewed my page and think it's suitable for partnership. I applied, they accepted like straight away and then now I can upload thumbnails, banners and have an additional ad option. But I'm stuffed with homework so all the extra stuff might have to wait a week or so.

thank you. Don't worry, the way you're going, you'll be partner soon enough. I think it's mainly because I come from Melbourne, Australia and there's not much of us here.
Well I thought about it, you also get about 3 times as many views as me. If you have any tips for getting more views I'm all ears :) Seriously though I am happy for you, and I'm not UBER jealous, I just really want to be partnered too lol

Well I thought about it, you also get about 3 times as many views as me. If you have any tips for getting more views I'm all ears :) Seriously though I am happy for you, and I'm not UBER jealous, I just really want to be partnered too lol
if you would like some tips, don't limit yourself to just one angle. Change up the video angles from medium shots to close ups. Keep videos between 2-5 minutes. And try and make something that not much people are used to seeing.

Back