After Effects Tutorial - Gun Muzzle Flash Effect - YTtalkTV

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone, here is YTtalkTV's latest video with brodielawrence from RandomPlanetEarth!

Learn how to create a cool gun muzzle flash effect for your action videos, all downloadables are linked to in the video description so you can use the same files as Brodie. If you have any questions about doing the tutorial feel free to ask in here or on the comments and Brodie will help you out if you get stuck.

Enjoy and thank you for watching :)

Frankie (Since I know you are learning AE and you might find this useful :))

Hi, I was wondering how you get to make videos for YTtalk? Also, do the views go to that persons channel or is it just publicity for that person?

Hi, I was wondering how you get to make videos for YTtalk? Also, do the views go to that persons channel or is it just publicity for that person?

haha no the views are just on the yttalkTV channel, not for publicity, it does help advertising with channels but I just like to make tutorials :D To make videos you can volunteer to make one or you can sign up to be a presenter for regular ones, you can message michael for more info on it :)

haha no the views are just on the yttalkTV channel, not for publicity, it does help advertising with channels but I just like to make tutorials :D To make videos you can volunteer to make one or you can sign up to be a presenter for regular ones, you can message michael for more info on it :)

Thanks :) I just found the forum on it, but cheers for the help anyway :)

Back