Advice for new graphics card?

There will be no point in a 760 unless he can upgrade his CPU
If its a prebuilt computer you might even need a to upgrade your psu ( Power Supply)
Its kinda pointless to get a graphics card for playing Minecraft, and everything else needs a better processor
Hey everyone, so yeah currently I am doing youtube videos and have actually caught an audience.. however my computer does need an upgrade to play better games and to have better frames.

The PC I Currently have is - Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120T CPU @ 2.60GHz - 4.00GB Ram - 64-bit Operating System, x64 Based Processor - Windows 8

basically my graphics card is some dirty Intel graphics 3000. And i really wanna change it. Currently on normal render distance on minecraft my PC Gets 25-30FPS Average.
Does anyone know a graphics card in the range £50-£150 which will increase that FPS to around 40-50?
Have you considered getting a gaming computer from ground up with at least a quad core CPU?

Between AMD and Nvidia from personal experience I would say go for a nvidia card, I've had less problems with my nvidia card and they seem to put out new drivers alot more often then amd does for their cards. Also if this is a factory computer that you are trying to upgrade you are more then likely gonna need to buy a power supply with more wattage and more then likely at least a mid-tower case to put everything in, because more then likely the card won't fit in the factory case since they try to make them as small as possible these days.[DOUBLEPOST=1377058758,1377058339][/DOUBLEPOST]Also its fairly cheap these days to build a low end gaming rig you might just want to go do some research and see what you can find for what is in your budget I just rebuilt my computer last november all i kept was my graphics card and case from my previous build and I only ended up paying 500 bucks for everything. So just a heads up you might be better off buying and building a new computer from the grounds up, then upgrading a factory computer cause keep in mind if you are more then likely not only gonna be paying for a card but a power supply and a tower as well to get everything to work... Just do research. and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Back