I've just been reading up on advise for branding and building my channel, but any specific advise would be MASSIVELY appreciated.

Love and life!

X

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum Hannah! I've just tried to look at your channel and your link isn't working however.

Oh no! I'll sort that out now - if you search Just A Regular Workout - it's pretty much the first link to come up, me and the swimming pool!
The second one is called Just A Regular Bath :)[DOUBLEPOST=1479381555,1479381415][/DOUBLEPOST]I think the signature link should work now :)[DOUBLEPOST=1479382235][/DOUBLEPOST]Put a link for one video in my signature - and now my channel link is up to date! Let me know what you think :)

I've just been reading up on advise for branding and building my channel, but any specific advise would be MASSIVELY appreciated.

Love and life!

X

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums.

To get specific advice, I suggest you ask a specific question with regards your channel. :)

Good luck.

Back