Advice for a LP?

I know that. My channel has a standard. I see no point in doing it if I'm not entertaining anyone.
Practicing for yourself is extremely different from practicing for other people. It could go 2 ways; either really good or really bad. I'd much rather make mistakes now then with 10k subs. Think about it, 10k subs who subbed to you for your "standards" and then you go and do LPs that might not be very good? It's up to you, though, either way it's kind of a risk. But like I said, you could avoid doing sequential LPs and do random 1s. By that I mean, instead of doing say Assassin's Creed 4 episodes where each episode is a new mission, you could just hop on whatever gaming platform you use and just play and record the session. Obviously if you didn't do enough commentary and didn't find yourself or even the gameplay the slightest bit entertain, then don't upload, that's pretty much a given lol Or take the highlights from the session? That steers away from a LP but it's kind of along the same lines if you're doing solo commentary. You seem to get a minimum of 1 comment per video (I only checked the last 4-5 but that's a decent rate) bar the 1 guy who's telling you to suck his balls, so maybe pick a smaller game if you wanted to do a full LP and ask for feedback. The more you improve now, the quicker you could grow, maybe? I know doing LPs damages my channel retention and probably doesn't get me the most views (in fact it doesn't lol), but I like doing it and want to do it so that I can keep improving. I'm actually slowly (I'm not sure how slow but I like to think of it as an on & off kind of slow, so like really slow) reaching a point in my ACIV playthrough where I don't have to edit out as many boring parts and this is because with the small amount of feedback I've been getting I'm slowly becoming more confident in that right balance between gameplay and commentary. I used to think that I HAD to do commentary over everything and it was affecting my gameplay due to failing, but I found out it's okay to concentrate on the game once in a while lol Up to you though, it's just my advice but I'm not even at 100 subs so what do I know? lol

Practicing for yourself is extremely different from practicing for other people. It could go 2 ways; either really good or really bad. I'd much rather make mistakes now then with 10k subs. Think about it, 10k subs who subbed to you for your "standards" and then you go and do LPs that might not be very good? It's up to you, though, either way it's kind of a risk. But like I said, you could avoid doing sequential LPs and do random 1s. By that I mean, instead of doing say Assassin's Creed 4 episodes where each episode is a new mission, you could just hop on whatever gaming platform you use and just play and record the session. Obviously if you didn't do enough commentary and didn't find yourself or even the gameplay the slightest bit entertain, then don't upload, that's pretty much a given lol Or take the highlights from the session? That steers away from a LP but it's kind of along the same lines if you're doing solo commentary. You seem to get a minimum of 1 comment per video (I only checked the last 4-5 but that's a decent rate) bar the 1 guy who's telling you to suck his balls, so maybe pick a smaller game if you wanted to do a full LP and ask for feedback. The more you improve now, the quicker you could grow, maybe? I know doing LPs damages my channel retention and probably doesn't get me the most views (in fact it doesn't lol), but I like doing it and want to do it so that I can keep improving. I'm actually slowly (I'm not sure how slow but I like to think of it as an on & off kind of slow, so like really slow) reaching a point in my ACIV playthrough where I don't have to edit out as many boring parts and this is because with the small amount of feedback I've been getting I'm slowly becoming more confident in that right balance between gameplay and commentary. I used to think that I HAD to do commentary over everything and it was affecting my gameplay due to failing, but I found out it's okay to concentrate on the game once in a while lol Up to you though, it's just my advice but I'm not even at 100 subs so what do I know? lol

xD that guy is my friend. So as bad as it sounds. I just kinda don't count his comments. LMAO But. Yeah! I understand. I've just started a small flash game LP just to get an idea of what it would be like doing a major LP. And ill more then likely just do some highlights until i feel confident enough to take on a normal LP. Thanks for all your feedback. It's appreciated. :)

xD that guy is my friend. So as bad as it sounds. I just kinda don't count his comments. LMAO But. Yeah! I understand. I've just started a small flash game LP just to get an idea of what it would be like doing a major LP. And ill more then likely just do some highlights until i feel confident enough to take on a normal LP. Thanks for all your feedback. It's appreciated. :)
If you're going to be biased, why are you asking for advice here? Bahahaha what a joke.

Well if you wanted to do it you could schedule episodes so that they go out on your channel every other day or something, entirely up to you!

Back