Advantages of networks?

PoTheTato

Hi,
I've got a good running YouTube channel, and got an e-mail from a network (It was spam though). I don't want to join a network because I feel like there just a scam, but I was wondering: what are the advantages of joining a network?

Different networks have different revenue shares ,different apps, different things for you like music you can use without getting copyright claims/strikes and so on
Thanks!
Also, a lot of networks say that you earn more money when you join them. I don't think that's true to be honest, I mean, how would they achieve that?

Reactions: Vir
Thanks!
Also, a lot of networks say that you earn more money when you join them. I don't think that's true to be honest, I mean, how would they achieve that?
Ofcourse they say that,they want to earn more money so they say that lol (imo)
The base concept the say is that their workers search best paying ads for your videos

In an extremely small nutshell; networks will pay you per 1000 views with an ad, whereas Google AdSense will only pay you when an ad is physically clicked. So If you get a million views with zero ad clicks, you could earn a bit of cash on a network but diddly squat with AdSense,

Reactions: Vir
If you don't have good monthly views I recommanded don't join any network cuz they won't help you anything.

Their benefits?
- Audio Library (AudioMicro / EpidemicSound is default all MCN, some network may have deal with big record label)
- Rev. Share start from 50% you can up to 90% if you have good daily views or Subscribers.
- Apps just few network have it (Epoxy, Tubebuddy, SEO Tags, Spreadshirt, ect.)
- You will get managed if your channel get 10k subs without any copyright content.

Back