Adsense Revenue Lower Than Expected

Hey y’all!

I’m new here and to YT monetization. I got monetized in November and earned $15.05 according to YT which is exactly what my AdSense accounts shows.

However, for December YT shows my earning as $86 while AdSense shows only $75. I pushed hard in December with a video every day of the month to try and make enough to get my first payout so I was pumped when YT showed that I had made enough! Then I was looking at AdSense this morning and am seeing a huge difference. Is this normal? I guess I expected it to be like November where YT and AdSense showed the same revenue. Just wanted to know if I should expect a lower amount each month.

TIA!

Stop checking like you are doing. Read what the guidelines actually say re payment timelines:

I have read them. That doesn’t help me understand why there is a difference. I can clearly see my November totals on YT match what Adsense has, but for December they are way off. I get that YT is an estimate and they are finalized after the month ends, but since the first month was spot on, I didn’t expect there to be such a huge variance the second month.

Stop checking like you are doing. Read what the guidelines actually say re payment timelines:
hanks for those guidelines. It helped me a lot in understanding. I want to read about payment timelines for AdSense and for that I was searching for the link online in which I can find it and I am really very happy I have found it in your post. I would also like to help you by sharing https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/organizational-structure/ website link with you in which you can read free essay samples. I also use that website ti write my essay assignments.

Last edited:
Here is what everyone else missed. Revenue generated by invalid traffic is removed before finalization; this is why it's called Estimated Revenue.

Try our app FamClub (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/famclubb/id1608615003) for direct monetization. Its only a 1 time payment of $0.99 per viewer to watch your mini Series. Direct monetization is the future for creators.

Creators start a series, add a trailer and release short-clip episodes (1:30 each). A Series can be distributed to social media followers by sharing a link and the free trailer. Viewers can access a Series for a one time payment of $0.99 paid to the creators (excluding fees) to watch current and future episodes, allowing direct monetization.

Back