AdRev Network..who're they?

Doom Video Vault

I Love YTtalk
I've gotten a message from someone of what is AdRev network, does anyone know who they are and what their reputation is?

"Hi chrisdragon,

I'm recruting talent for the AdRev Talent Network and was wondering if you are interested.

We've added over 1,000 channels in the past couple months to our community of talented creators.

It costs nothing to join and our members enjoy tons of great services and benefits.

Get started now at talent(DOT)(adrev(DOT)net

I would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

All the best,

- Eric"

Too be honest I have heared of them somewhere, but don't know if they're good or not. So I can't really help you.
Apperently to Shane, they're terrible :p

I have never heard of them. Make sure to use precautions and go with a network that is familiar and that you might actually like joining:up:

Since no one else has commented I`ll tell you but keep it short..
They don`t care about anything but money
They false claim 1000s of videos that they don`t own any rights to, just to earn a quick buck..

Thanks, I Googled them and saw a thread in the Monetization forum here and am going to avoid them and spread the word not to partner with them.

I have a personal vendetta against AdRev, who made false content ID claims against 2 of my videos *and* upheld them. If I ever decided to join a network I would have to delete those videos (and disrupt my one gaming series). So I loathe AdRev with a vengeful passion. :mad:

If Shane says they're terrible, you know they're terrible. lol but yeah I was accepted to them but soon after I read up and found that they are one of the most greedy and b******t networks in history :)
Just search 'adrev' on youtube search

Back