Accept the AWESOMENESS TV invitation?

You don't need to even partner with a network for thumbnails and a banner now, switch to the new layout and enable monetization. You don't want to join a network till you know you'll be able to make the payout threshold at the end of the contract
Yep, but it's gaming videos. You can't monetize them can you?

wow they must be really horrible so many people are complaining about there network and they are really trying to catch as many customers as they can and add them to there network..:rolleyes:

Just wait.. you can have a banner and thumbs without being partnered now.. build your channel and wait for a real network to come along..

Yes you can lol. I did way before I got partnered. Me and my friend had a dual channel were we did from when they first started doing it. Just be careful of what you upload. If you are worried about copyright just enable moetzation and just disable it on the videos for now.

As long as you get your facts and sources in order, I haven't even uploaded anything on my gaming channel yet, but I have the Okay to monetize a good amount of games when I do start to upload. Also, activating monetization is different from monetizing a video.

Back