about payment, who partner with fullscreen!

4 days and no money sent from fullscreen to paypal account!!!??? anyone of you who partnered with fullscreen have this probleme??!!:(

What day was your account linked to theirs? Not when you signed the contract, but when they started monetizing your videos.

and i recived email from fullscreen that they will send money (up 100 dollars) to my account paypal, but till now no money !!??

You only get paid for half a month, but your stats show that you should have easily made it to the $100 limit. Email your partner manager and ask them for help. Also on your fullscreen dash, check your settings and make sure your paypal email is correct. We used our business email to sign up, so when we checked the dash, the paypal was set to that email and not the one we usually use.

everythings is correct, email in setting dash
when i ask paypal support if the probleme from them, they told me that my account is correct and able to recive money, and they say to ask fullscreen about the probleme :oops:

Contact their support and email your partner manager. They're back at work now, so you should get a response very quickly.

Back