About 3rd party match claim

Alejandro

Hello,

I see everytime alot videos on youtube they have 3rd party match,but they still can monetize them,because

you can see the commercial everytime.. I checked out like rufly 30 videos with different youtuber and still the same..
So what i done to make sure,iam not wrong I download them all i reuploaded every one . and i get 3rd party match wich you cannot monetize them annymore and I play these uploaded videos,you cannot see ads (I watched them from another account and asked my friend to watch video,if showing the ads).So I waited 2 weeks and looked again on these vides,there are not with ads. Then I deleted all and thinked my self why is this possible.

BTW: These youtubers are not official..like i dont know X Factor UK Official YT channel or Movie Trailers what ever.. they are reuploader ... and all these videos arent edited wich i mean like smaller screen,edited audio .. its just like full screen with 1:1 ...

hope someone can enlighten me.

Moved this to the copyright section :)

Just because the videos are monetized doesn't mean they are monetized by the channel owner, the claim can involve the video being monetized for profit of the original owner

Back