A Warning About George Vanous/Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't post links here for some reason, go to my YouTube channel then my Google+ page its the top pin post with screenshots of me contacting Support. the issues was never corrected and I never received money via PayPal.

That's unlikely. If you leave, your Freedom account will still be active, and therefore your earnings will be paid out. If you have an issue, their support team is there to help.
Hey! I saw that you are the founder of Paragon. What do you think - can i get a partnership if i don't have the view amount? Just judging by the quality of the videos and viewer interactions?

Hey! I saw that you are the founder of Paragon. What do you think - can i get a partnership if i don't have the view amount? Just judging by the quality of the videos and viewer interactions?
Hey, here's not the best place to talk about that, but just for info, we don't make any exceptions on our view requirements I'm afraid.

Wow. This is some weird stuff right there. I always had a bad vibe about Freedom and after reading this it just got stronger. Like I always told my friends, it's just plain odd that a network is willing to take on so many small channels. Numbers = money I suppose, so it's surely not out of benevolence of George's soul.

This is an interesting topic (I made an account because of it :D).
I must agree on some things, but I think Freedom is the best choice for smaller channels. And, they offer Position Music, and that's a thing.

This is an interesting topic (I made an account because of it :D).
I must agree on some things, but I think Freedom is the best choice for smaller channels. And, they offer Position Music, and that's a thing.
This thread should be locked, it's rusty ;) @Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back