A series of questions about my series on youtube.

Coda

Content Producer
So basically I have been uploading a Tekkit Series to my channel that is getting pretty good views however, the first episode has way more views then my latest episode ( ep3) My question is, how do i keep people coming back to watch more my series?

As well, I have a series of GTA 4. My question for this is, since GTA 5 is out, do you think id still get traffic to my GTA4 series? It is even worth continuing? I feel its kinda like beating a dead horse. It was never really popular to begin with, 1-3 views per video.

Should i transfer my focus to another series?

Yes, that is always the case with me, the first episode has the most views. Though maybe change the channel trailer and vary it between the episodes for more views, thats what I do

Whatever video is set as your channel trailer will get more views. If you aren't changing it when you upload a new video you will see that your first video will continue getting more views while the others don't get nearly as much.

Whatever video is set as your channel trailer will get more views. If you aren't changing it when you upload a new video you will see that your first video will continue getting more views while the others don't get nearly as much.
besides that question, do you think i should drop dead series and try to focus on other content? or just push through it and finish it anyway.

besides that question, do you think i should drop dead series and try to focus on other content? or just push through it and finish it anyway.

If you enjoy doing them keep on doing them. If you don't enjoy doing a series then just stop. In the end of the day this is about having fun and enjoying yourself and its gonna reflect in your videos if your'e not.

If you enjoy doing them keep on doing them. If you don't enjoy doing a series then just stop. In the end of the day this is about having fun and enjoying yourself and its gonna reflect in your videos if your'e not.
I enjoy doing it, however i think i will take down the GTA series because almost every video is getting flagged with third party content. thinking of just doing a fail montage with all that footage and just stream the game play for extra footage for that montage. hate to delete a bunch of videos but they never were super popular to begin with.

Edit: I need to learn to spell, or type slower.

I enjoy doing it, however i think i will take down the GTA series because almost every video is getting flagged with third party content. thinking of just doing a fail montage with all that footage and just stream the game play for extra footage for that montage. hate to delete a bunch of videos but they never were super popular to begin with.

Edit: I need to learn to spell, or type slower.

Do you have the radio on in the cars? that might be why its getting flagged.

It's less likely that you will gain viewers on the GTA 4 videos due to the fact the hype is on GTA 5 at the moment, but then again, like everyone is making GTA 5 content, so it wouldn't matter that much in my opinion.

Back