A Review Of My Channel

hmm . Thumbnails are very important because it leads
a person to think like "hmm , this thumbnail is very sweet ,
lets check the video" and so on . but for yours , well ,
no offense if I'm a graphics designer but It looks like
kinda basic like Searching 1 image at google images
and then going to paint and just adding a colored text ,
add alittle bit of a effect or something on your thumbnail .
But you can contact me if you want thumbnails
for free . Just add me on skype : siijei.jochi1
or just PM me here .Dont take this as a negative
advice but a inspirational advice .

I love your voice man :D and well u may not be the funniest person in the world your still very entertaing i like your vidsman keep it up! ( and yes i subed :D )

Yeah I have to agree with the thumbnails. If you're going to use them, use them properly and put a little more effort into them.

Your voice is very awesome though, do you use a professional mic or are you just blessed with that awesome voice that sounds good with any type of mic?

Also you should make better use of your channel's options like adding links, a better description and featured channels of friends and such.

Hey everyone I have been on YouTube for around a year now and I was wondering if you guys could run over and check it out and give me a few tips on what I could do better. Any help is appreciated.

-Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/VoiceManSilk
Im sorry to inform you after running over and checking it out we have found all kinds of weird thingys we suggest you hire a professional to properly get rid of these thingys, I will go check it out probally looks better than mine im a NOOB now im just curious what type of channel your running over there :)

[DOUBLEPOST=1350447022,1350446592][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey everyone I have been on YouTube for around a year now and I was wondering if you guys could run over and check it out and give me a few tips on what I could do better. Any help is appreciated.

-Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/VoiceManSilk

Looks like you been working very hard for a year :) and at least you care about how others might see your room.

Back