Status
Not open for further replies.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Ooooh yes, Lovestoned is very good too. :eek:

What Goes Around is okay. View attachment 30986My mother really liked it, so naturally I heard it often. xD

Not A Bad Thing... eh. :( I don't like that one. It feels so... generic.
I like generic these days (in terms of pop music) everything else is so over the top sexual, it's ridiculous. Every friggin' song you hear now.[DOUBLEPOST=1441252037,1441252004][/DOUBLEPOST]Honestly I was going to post some examples. But it just doesn't feel right posting it in YTtalk.

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
I like generic these days (in terms of pop music) everything else is so over the top sexual, it's ridiculous. Every friggin' song you hear now.[DOUBLEPOST=1441252037,1441252004][/DOUBLEPOST]Honestly I was going to post some examples. But it just doesn't feel right posting it in YTtalk.
Jason Derulo has made me hate pop music slowly more and more over the past year or so.

I can see what you mean with the music these days though. It's pretty annoying.

Britney needs to leave Iggy alone. :eek: Pretty Girls is awful tbh.

Reactions: Kath and Riddikore

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Jason Derulo has made me hate pop music slowly more and more over the past year or so.

Ugh. I had to Google that. That song is so annoying.[DOUBLEPOST=1441252546,1441252484][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't like this song.
I love it.[DOUBLEPOST=1441252603][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah it's annoying.

Reactions: JeriKane

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
I admit. I like Change Your Life and Lady Patra
Listening to Change Your Life right now. Hmm.png I'm liking it already. I like some of her mainstream stuff, I can't even front. I like Fancy and Black Widow. cry.png Not my proudest moment right now, admitting this. She fell off though with Beg For It and the other one with... was it Jennifer Hudson? Neither of those were good.

Ugh. I had to Google that. That song is so annoying.[DOUBLEPOST=1441252546,1441252484][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't like this song.
I love it.[DOUBLEPOST=1441252603][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah it's annoying.
Ayyyy my boy Flo Rida.

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
Yeah I'm wondering if she'll have a hit that doesn't involve a collab with another artist. Even T.I. is in Change Your Life.

I was legit impressed/shocked/felt stupid when I found out that Flo Rida = florida
T.I. always steals the show any time he's on a track. :inlove22: I do wonder too, that's actually something interesting to track. xD Now I want to see if she ever does make a non-collab hit.

It's a clever name, I've gotta give it to him. :eek: Flo Rida. I know I damn sure wouldn't have thought of something like that.

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's a clever name, I've gotta give it to him. :eek: Flo Rida. I know I damn sure wouldn't have thought of something like that.
Flo Rida. JT and the Tennessee Kids. Plenty of other states for us to choose from. Ida Ho

Reactions: Kath and JeriKane
Status
Not open for further replies.