• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Tube Mechanics just Hit it's first 100 subs...

A milestone that has been long awaited. I made a lot of mistakes along the way but still had the motivation to learn from them and above all took some action. They are all those small things like consistency, well crafted Titles and thumbnails, targeted tags, that get most of my videos found on the search and suggested videos which I have found are the main sources of traffic.

I just recently increased my channels monthly subs by just using some of the available tools like cards and playlist. that has started making an effect on my channel watchtime.

Tube Mechanics is now averaging over 4,000 views and 6000 watchtime every 28 days.

Tube mechanics is where I use my screen capture videos to share with others the mechanics of youtube, the tools to use, tips and tricks that will make building and growing their youtube channel a breeze.

Milestone dedicated to You the Viewers...Looking forward to the next milestone.

Back