A Little Tip For Facecam Fear

PureHater

I've Got It
Do you want to make a facecam in your gaming vids/ normal vids but to afraid to hit that record?
Personally it took me like 2 hours just to press the record and then stop immediately because i was afraid.
I did the dumbest thing ever,
Record 20 seconds of yourself, with out talking, just make stupid faces to the camera, and watch your record,
it helped me relieve my stress and laugh about the poses, which makes you more confident about how you look.
Hope this helps! (A bit)

I am always needing to film reactions for my videos and my friends are always awkward and camera shy. So now, before i have them talk/react i have them talk to my camera like this:
Tell mr.Camera a story kevin. Tell where you would take him if he had legs. This always helps them to relax and always results in a better shot/video.

Don't worry bro!

Over time you will get used to being infront of the camera, the more videos you make the more confident you will be, - took me months to get used to being infront of the camera - best thing to do is try forget its on :)

I think everyone gets this, after you do it so many times and get used to staring at yourself it just comes naturally. :)

Lol, I dont get it how people can get afarid of facecams, just hit record and do your video :D

Some people don't have the confidence in the beginning, some people need to get used to being infront of the camera e.t.c
I would agree with this... Even I, as a long YouTube Content Creator didn't wanted to be in front of camera, but eventually I passed that and now I can get in front of camera more easily (OK, not for photos, but for videos it is just fine).

Aww. Don't worry man, forget the camera is there and just play the game or pretend you're talking to your friend, whatever you're doing :)

I love this thread i whish there were something for the audio too. There people out there who are shy about their voice. Great advice man good luck guy. Maybe try to post those facecam funny face videos to gain confidence.

Back