A guide to Social Media and YouTube - Tips, Tricks, and Tools

Henrypiano6888

VGM and Classical Covers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
Great tips Flammy! :)

Btw, I wonder how come my fanpage does not grow much in terms of more followers? I had my channel for over 5 years (though yes my subscriber count is still pretty small) and I have only created a "like" page on Facebook about 2 months ago. Perhaps I'm overlooking something?

Flammy

Shooting Down Idiots
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great tips Flammy! :)

Btw, I wonder how come my fanpage does not grow much in terms of more followers? I had my channel for over 5 years (though yes my subscriber count is still pretty small) and I have only created a "like" page on Facebook about 2 months ago. Perhaps I'm overlooking something?

Be sure you're giving them a *reason* to go to your page. Not just updates on videos, but maybe picking the topic or direction for a new video or something. Real impact on your channel.

Also links. I provide links in all my descriptions, not sure if you've done that already.

Fevir

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is the best informative post on the entire forums I've read so far. Funny that it happened right after I watched a ZiggyD video where he mentions you. Weird.

Flammy

Shooting Down Idiots
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is the best informative post on the entire forums I've read so far. Funny that it happened right after I watched a ZiggyD video where he mentions you. Weird.
ZiggyDTV is a good guy too :) His monthly channel status updates are great for other channels and show a great way to compare... we've been friends for a long while now online :)

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
Yeah man, this is some pretty cool stuff! I dig it. Thanks for the tips. :)

Fevir

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ZiggyDTV is a good guy too :) His monthly channel status updates are great for other channels and show a great way to compare... we've been friends for a long while now online :)

Agreed. His secondary channel is the most interesting to me. Not even because of the learning aspect but I absolutely love the transparency and passion he has.

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
good tips man its really broken down i can see you put some true effort into this guide