A Brand New Gaming channel wanting some love :)

ElliotsPetZombie

Liking YTtalk
We are a brand new gaming channel and I was wondering if you would check us out and tell us what you think. You don't have to but any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)
We upload every 2-3 days :) we only have 2 videos up ate the moment im uploading a new one tomorrow but we have mainly only got good feedback but any feedback is goo for us. Thanks for reading this it really helps a lot and also remember if you like what you see please subscribe!

nice :) You should try make/get a new background, something that looks a bit more professional and also make custom thumbnails(not the biggest thing but makes quite a difference!) also try facecam with slender, people like that sort of thing!

nice :) You should try make/get a new background, something that looks a bit more professional and also make custom thumbnails(not the biggest thing but makes quite a difference!) also try facecam with slender, people like that sort of thing!
ive got my webcam working now. I dont know anyone who make backgrounds do you know anyone who will do it for free? And it wont let me have custom thumbnails, but thanks for the advice anyway :)

ive got my webcam working now. I dont know anyone who make backgrounds do you know anyone who will do it for free? And it wont let me have custom thumbnails, but thanks for the advice anyway :)
I make yt backgrounds for YTTALK cash , its basically points you get for posting, if you can get 50 points i can make you one and send it over :) also to get thumbnails you need to sign up for monetizing

I make yt backgrounds for YTTALK cash , its basically points you get for posting, if you can get 50 points i can make you one and send it over :) also to get thumbnails you need to sign up for monetizing
how long will it take me to get 50 points. I get to post once a day and ive only got 5 so far :)

Back