A bit of an update and a question....

IDK Games

Ordinary Gamer
Well, let's see, for starters, I decided to switch which MCN I'm partnered with. Fortunately, they are both a no-contract network. I have been with Freedom, but I just haven't been very happy with them. I applied to switch networks that are under them and I haven't heard anything back for it in almost a month. Recently, I was approached by another MCN that I've seen some good reviews on. It's called Creative Nation. They've offered me a better deal than Freedom was giving me and from what I've read on the site, they go out of their way to help out the channels affiliated with them. I've received no such perks from Freedom. I am currently monetizing under them with my music channel and it's been great so far.

Second, I have mentioned before that a gaming company called Restrospex International approached me to be affiliated with them and help advertise their products. I just received word from them yesterday that they were going to start off by sending me one of their USB SNES controllers since I will be playing classic SNES games on my channel. I will be able to review the product and then start earning commission pay from the company. It's only 10% but everyone must start somewhere.

With that said, I do have a question that I aforementioned in the title. Are any of you guys monetizing on your channel? If so, what MCN are you affiliated with? Also, are any of you guys being sponsored by a company? What company? :)

Back