97% of views NON-subscribers

GeekyNet

YTtalk Mad
My lifetime views shows that 97% of my views are from non-subscribers. I have just under 8000 subs and I usually get anywhere from 500-1000 views on a video right after uploading it. These are mostly subscribers. I'm guessing it's only 3% subscriber views because my videos usually get high ranks for popular search terms and I get a lot more views than subscribers, but 97% seems high?

What do you all think?

Same here, besides i dont have nearly as much subscribers as you. But the percentage is almost the same.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk

My lifetime is 93% non subscriber so I'm the same boat as you. I have 1200 subs but many of my vids get 5-8k views and every video has gotten more views that subs within a week at time of release.

It's a weird puzzle because if you have only subscribers watching then you can't grow but they watching you is what propels you, among other things.

Same here, besides i dont have nearly as much subscribers as you. But the percentage is almost the same.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk
Ah, well maybe it's normal then.
It's not that surprising, but I wonder if anyone here has a much more loyal fan base.

Many of my subs are most likely no longer interested in WoW/gaming, not seeing my videos because of YouTube layout changes, or in some cases, inactive.

That's partially my fault though. I've taken plenty of breaks from YouTube and gaming, so it's no surprise that many of my subs are from almost 3-4 years ago and no longer interested or around. The views I get are great, but I've never done well with subscribers... I should probably do a better job of building a fan base, but besides promising to reply to as many comments as I possibly can, I haven't done much to embrace my subscribers.

Back