• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Xaegoba

It's been a long time coming but I'm almost at my goal of 1k views I only have 45 subs so this is big for me...one of my videos blew up which helped a lot and active subs came in handy..I hope the views and subs keep comeing b/c YT is hard sh*t and I'd hate to see it all go to waste...

Woo! Keep it up!! It does take time for everything to become noticed, but yes good luck to you. Continue the grind

It's been a long time coming but I'm almost at my goal of 1k views I only have 45 subs so this is big for me...one of my videos blew up which helped a lot and active subs came in handy..I hope the views and subs keep comeing b/c YT is hard sh*t and I'd hate to see it all go to waste...

congrats its always great when one video takes off and helps your channel out alot! keep working hard and all that hard work will pay off!

Congrats! Keep the momentum going!

Back