• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

900 Views and 40 subs [2 weeks after uploading my first video]

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Coucou Everyone!

Well, it's been a hard week :spin: It actually looks easy just to upload videos but at least in my case, it takes some time to edit and add the commentary. Sometimes I feel like it would be better to upload in my mother language but that would mean my target audience will decrease enormously.

Anyways, little milestone here although I feel I'm moving too slow, but at least I have some subscribers, people are commenting nice things and now there's people adding me in game cuz they want to play with me.

I saw another channel with almost 100 subscribers, also 1 week old and with 5 videos, but I noticed he's doing sub4sub. I guess is better just to keep uploading and see what happens. I want subscribers that will watch my videos, so I'm not interested in sub4sub. I didn't even share my channel with friends or family because I know they aren't my target audience, so this 10 subs weren't that easy to get :bounce:

Well, I don't want to make this thread too long
Have a nice day :wavespin:

UPDATE [19/05]: Changed title from 400 --> 500
UPDATE 2 [20/05]: Changed Subs 10 --> 20 & Views 500 --> 600
UPDATE 3 [21/05]: Changed title from 600 --> 700
UPDATE 4 [22/05]: Changed Subs 30 --> 40 & Views 700 --> 800
UPDATE 5 [23/05]: Views 800 --> 900

Last edited:
Back