• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

900 subscribers

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
went from 800-900 in 15 days very happy with that. iv got another 10 days to go before I hit 1 year after I started creating content for youtube.

iv got a few video's in back log waiting on editing. I was going to try to push out some daily video's for several days here to try to stimulate hitting 1000 within the next 10 days. but the second day that I uploaded in a row the video tanked, I seriously don't think that iv had a video do that poorly sense I was under 50 subscribers hardly broke 20 views the first day. makes me want to wait at least a extra day before I upload the one I planned on uploading today.

my watch time growth over the last 365 days.
upload_2018-11-15_8-56-40.png

thank you everyone

That is so awesome.. Happy for you! Im aiming for 1000 as well.
iv been aiming for 1000 for so long I have no idea what my subscriber goal will be after I reach that, or if ill even have a subscriber goal after 1000. if it wasn't for youtube making me care about not having 1000 subscribers I probably wouldn't care, I prefer to focus on getting more and more watch time.

speaking of watch time I have now broke 48 hours of watch time in a single day 2ce now on 11/3 I got 2days2hours watch time and then again on the 13th 2d5hr, that is insane to me that people are spending 2ce the amount of time in a single day to watch my video's

thank you everyone

iv been aiming for 1000 for so long I have no idea what my subscriber goal will be after I reach that, or if ill even have a subscriber goal after 1000. if it wasn't for youtube making me care about not having 1000 subscribers I probably wouldn't care, I prefer to focus on getting more and more watch time.

speaking of watch time I have now broke 48 hours of watch time in a single day 2ce now on 11/3 I got 2days2hours watch time and then again on the 13th 2d5hr, that is insane to me that people are spending 2ce the amount of time in a single day to watch my video's

Thats GREAT watch time!

Thats GREAT watch time!

yeah before I started posting youtube video's I never would have thought that on average 2 people would be watching me at any given time threw out a entire day....lol kinda crazy when you think about it.

of course it doesn't really work like that more like at one point in the day 10-15 people might be watching you at the same time and another time in the day no one may be watching.

went from 800-900 in 15 days very happy with that. iv got another 10 days to go before I hit 1 year after I started creating content for youtube.

iv got a few video's in back log waiting on editing. I was going to try to push out some daily video's for several days here to try to stimulate hitting 1000 within the next 10 days. but the second day that I uploaded in a row the video tanked, I seriously don't think that iv had a video do that poorly sense I was under 50 subscribers hardly broke 20 views the first day. makes me want to wait at least a extra day before I upload the one I planned on uploading today.

my watch time growth over the last 365 days.
View attachment 42551
Congrats thats insane :)

Back