75 subs n' growin' [read this]

uncodedtrk

Hey there!

The last three days I've been doing 3 main things that have empowered my subscriptors. What I would like to do here is share the strategy, and make myself and all the readers of this post grow.

1st. 10 to 15 private messages per day to channels/people of my niche or channels/people who may be interested to my channel.

2nd. My soul intention is to promote my channel but I always feedback. (viewing/commenting or like its videos and sub the channel if it sincerelly likes me) Many of those 10 to 15 people will answer your message or interact with your content too, sooo your channel now appears on the other channel's time feed.

3rd. Use your channel homepage module to display other channels from your niche and make them do the same with yours. In my opinion is better to show channels with similar popularity... well it really doesn't mind as long as they display also your channel.

Ok, I know I'm relly not saying anything so special, is pretty common sense marketing;) But I wanted to share this and also try to create some synergy here.

My proposal to you is: try this three steps during a period of.. lets say 14 days or so.. and also follow this thread for comment / like the content of the youtubers in this post or get sub if you do it sincerelly.

Hope you like the idea, and please say something so we could start interacting in your channel!

Back