720,1080 FREE video editor

TheDirectorMat

Is there some good video editor that can save HQ videos without losing quality,I tried movie maker but it just sucks in that area so if someone have been working with some free editor that isnt so complicated because only thing I do is add music and cuting video in pieces I would be appriciated if u can suggest some of them,thanks.

You could use the trail version of Camtasia studio 8 for 30 days. It's really easy to use and it will render in 720p and 1080p. In the meantime you could find more ^^
Like the software mentioned above me ^

vegas pro 12 is what i use, its really great :) if you do not have the money then there are ways to get this without paying

FYI Pirating is not a "free" method of obtaining software, its just an illegal method. Best to keep that in mind before downloading anything.

I use vegas pro 12 because it is really awesome but I think Jahshaka (cinefx) renders in HD. Its freeware, and it is setup like many of the big editors out there. I haven't personally used it, but it would be worth looking at if you need free software.

Back