• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

70 subscribers, 4.0k+ of watch time in just 3 weeks!

Geez dude nice! I've been trying for a short while but my stats pail in comparison to yours! (I only have 2 which 1 was from when I used to do fan made trailers and 1 when I switched to gaming but I went to school with him so 0 subs from strangers lol) Anyway yeah good work man! I don't understand gaming myself. I love it but it seems so ungodly saturated on YouTube yet there's somehow still people like you who break through. What ever you are doing keep it up!

Geez dude nice! I've been trying for a short while but my stats pail in comparison to yours! (I only have 2 which 1 was from when I used to do fan made trailers and 1 when I switched to gaming but I went to school with him so 0 subs from strangers lol) Anyway yeah good work man! I don't understand gaming myself. I love it but it seems so ungodly saturated on YouTube yet there's somehow still people like you who break through. What ever you are doing keep it up!
You know... this was very nice of you to say and thank you to the comment above yours. :) I wouldnt say I am any better than other people. I just really really put all my work and effort forward and hope for the best honestly. I'm at 73 now. I'm not successful at all. I wouldnt say I broke through lol but that's very thoughtful for you to say all that. :) I hope the best for your channel as well! If you need any help like advice or anything please feel free to PM me or try to get ahold of me in anyway and I'll be more than glad to help! This made my day reading this, thank you

It's inspirational for people like me trying to get reinstated having to start from scratch potentially on watch time. Anyhow keep up the good work, consistency's key !

You know... this was very nice of you to say and thank you to the comment above yours. :) I wouldnt say I am any better than other people. I just really really put all my work and effort forward and hope for the best honestly. I'm at 73 now. I'm not successful at all. I wouldnt say I broke through lol but that's very thoughtful for you to say all that. :) I hope the best for your channel as well! If you need any help like advice or anything please feel free to PM me or try to get ahold of me in anyway and I'll be more than glad to help! This made my day reading this, thank you
Thanks I appreciate it! Also no problem anytime! Sure you say you only have 73 but in such a short time I think it's very good! They always say the first 100 is the hardest and hell, you're almost there already lol

I just made my youtube channel a couple days ago and I have 3 subs and no views whatsoever I need all the help I can get my channel is called Quaranteen Times. I have no idea what I am doing and how to put my plans into action.

Back